LeAnn DeHoff, Ph.D.
- Publications Subcommittee
- Chair: Zori Kalibatseva
- Co-Chair: Snezana Stupar-Rutenfrans
- Students: Katelyn Poelkner & Milse Furtado
- Welcome Subcommittee
- Student: Falu Rami
- Convention Subcommittee
- Co-Chair: Dara Zafran
- Student: Elizabeth Louis
- The Marketing Subcommittee
- Chair: Sonia Dhaliwal
The ECP Committee has developed the following goals for 2017:
- Career: Identify and convey training, career, and collaborative opportunities for ECPs.
- Collaboration: Connect ECPs with Fellows, Senior Career Psychologists, and other ECPs.
- Communication: Correspond with ECPs through scheduled messages about opportunities.
- Contribute to Task Force 5, Engaging Partners: Identify and deliver professional opportunities for ECPs (e.g., training, teaching, publication, etc.); collaborative regional opportunities; mentorship possibilities between ECPs, Senior Psychologists, and Fellows.